4 Billion People
This is the number of people around the world who play video games on a regular basis. Big Game Streamer is a veteran entertainer who broadcasts video game adventures online daily and is charismatic and talented at the same time attracting thousands of people.
Esports has surprised millions of people and prices have risen to about $ 1 million. It’s probably only a matter of time before the digital realm is rediscovered at the Olympics.
The world’s largest video game fair is about how companies in the unrealistic sector should deal with megatrend games. The average age ranges from 30 to 40 years, and the gender distribution is the same for different income groups.
Games are part of everyday life – Advertising shouldn’t be overlooked
The corona pandemic acts like a catalyst here, as it is everywhere. Suddenly, real-world teams come together in a colorful digital world, rather than a sober video conference.
Games are just entertainment, even an escape from everyday life. You log in, meet friends, watch movies, just hang out. Titles such as Fortnite, Animal Crossing, and Roblox are the best place to sell CSGO skins, as they already have their own currency and economic system, as well as games and social networks. Of course, don’t miss the ads.
Luxury Brands in the Country of Cute Video Games
Some current examples: Mercedes, in collaboration with video game developer Media Molecule, has released a gaming experience called Dreams and Mercedes-Benz. It covers future topics such as artificial intelligence and its impact on society.
With this, the Group promises to “explore and create new ways to research, create and create future visions that will serve the next generation around the world.” And, of course, express yourself as positively as possible. Developers don’t hate working with brands either. Tami Bhaumik, Vice President of Marketing at Roblox, said.
Video Games in other brands
However, some partnerships between advertising and video game licensed companies are better suited than others. Expert Warren has seen some examples of brands participating in games just to promote them in video games. However, according to Warren, the target audience is still critical.
For example, it is logically difficult to place a subtle advertisement for cosmetics in a game with a medieval fantasy setting. “All brands should be included in video games, but not all video games work for all brands,” Warren concludes.
The term e-commerce, short for electronic commerce, describes all trade on the Internet, including the purchase and sale of goods on the Internet.
E-commerce is often equated with the sale of products through one’s own online shop. But there is also the so-called marketplace model: If you as a founder do not want to deal with the complex technology of online shops, marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon can be a good alternative.
Numerous retailers offer their goods there and the platforms ensure that everything runs smoothly. Commercial dealers can enter their products into the tried and tested system and reach customers worldwide. On the other hand, online shop operators such as travelthatsfun.com must have to comply with some legal framework conditions when creating and running their shop. This serves in particular to preserve the data security of the customers.
Advantages of online trading for companies and customers
E-commerce, in particular online shopping, of course, offer both companies and customers numerous advantages:
- Speed: purchase processes can be carried out and processed without delay; the product arrives very quickly
- Customers can order around the clock and are not tied to retail opening times
- Convenience: Customers can leaf through online catalogs from home, browse shops, choose the product they want and pay for it
- Overcoming spatial distances
- Many e-shops offer a 24-hour service; generally quick response time for problems and inquiries
- A better comparison of price and product
- Customer needs are met optimally; there is high customer satisfaction
- High efficiency: online shopping not only accelerates the sales process, but also minimizes personnel costs
- Transaction costs are low: shop systems, inventory and checkout automatically monitor inventory and cash flow; the establishment of branches may become superfluous
Disadvantages of e-commerce
- Complex implementation
- Advertising effort and costs
- Payment and data security are complex to implement
- High competition and price pressure
- No personal customer contact, lack of personal advice
- Shop dying
Is e-commerce suitable for your idea?
Whether as a supplement to brick-and-mortar retail or as a travel industry business: e-commerce offers founders many opportunities. Even though online trading also has some disadvantages, the advantages that you can gain from opening an online shop outweigh the disadvantages.